Welcome!

My name is Ashley. I am 24 yrs old and I am running my first 1/2 Marathon on 3.7.10. I will be heading from Boston to Orlando to run the 2010 Disney Princess Half Marathon. Please enjoy my journey over the next months, as I track my training and thoughts about becoming a runner!

My 1/2 Marathon is in....

Monday, October 19, 2009

Spinning Victory

Tonight I went to spin class for the first time in over a month. I had been focusing on running since the end of August. I wanted to share that it was the easiest spin class Ive probably ever taken. I did the same resistance as usual. There were just a few subtle differences. It physically jsut wasnt as hard, I didnt sweat as much and I drank less water....these combined mean one thing...my stamina/endurance has built up! I could actually tell a huge difference and I know its because Ive run so much...over 50 miles since 8/28! Its really amazing how the human body can change and stregthen! Its a great feeling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment