Welcome!

My name is Ashley. I am 24 yrs old and I am running my first 1/2 Marathon on 3.7.10. I will be heading from Boston to Orlando to run the 2010 Disney Princess Half Marathon. Please enjoy my journey over the next months, as I track my training and thoughts about becoming a runner!

My 1/2 Marathon is in....

Monday, October 12, 2009

10K under my belt!!

My official time for my 10K was 1:04:14 which was an amazing time! I thought id be finishing around 1:20:00 so that was huge for me. I did finish without stopping as well. I ran with a bottle of water so I was able to cruise through the water stations! It was a great day. Can't wait to start training for my half marathon now!!!!

This is a horrible action pic of me rounding the corner to the finish!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! Great time!

    I am running the disney princess 1/2 too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I found your blog through your WW posts, and it's really inspiring. I started running back in May and ran my first 5k last month...I can't wait to work up to your level!

    ReplyDelete