Welcome!

My name is Ashley. I am 24 yrs old and I am running my first 1/2 Marathon on 3.7.10. I will be heading from Boston to Orlando to run the 2010 Disney Princess Half Marathon. Please enjoy my journey over the next months, as I track my training and thoughts about becoming a runner!

My 1/2 Marathon is in....

Monday, November 2, 2009

My Farthest Distance Yet!

I broke 7 miles 7.2 to be exact. It was a big leap from  6.2 (10K) to 7.2 but I decided the easiest way is to add on my the mile or  if it gets too hard ill do 1/2 miles. My lower back is sore but It felt good other than that. I never imagined ever being a runner and its amazing what you can set your mind to! My step mom gave me the book "Born to Run" by Christopher Mcdougell which is supposed to be amazing. I cant wait to start reading. My 1/2 Marathon is approaching in 4 months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment