Welcome!

My name is Ashley. I am 24 yrs old and I am running my first 1/2 Marathon on 3.7.10. I will be heading from Boston to Orlando to run the 2010 Disney Princess Half Marathon. Please enjoy my journey over the next months, as I track my training and thoughts about becoming a runner!

My 1/2 Marathon is in....

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hatha Yoga

Happy Sunday....as I mentioned yesterday I fell while running so my knee isnt feeling too hot. I wanted to get some sort of exercise in so Brittany and I walked on the treadmill for 20 Mins and then did an hour of Hatha Yoga. This was my first time trying it...it was much more difficult than id imagine keeping balance and stretching virtually every muscle in the body...Here is my favorite pose the airplane....its definitely important to cross train on the days when youre not running which is every other day to avoid injury!


No comments:

Post a Comment